This branch is focused 100% in the care of your teeth before you have any dental disease.
Preventive Dentistry is suitable for children, adolescents and adults, provided they have a good oral health; otherwise a specialized technique will be given according to each particular problem.
In Centro Dental Especializado we have a designated area specifically for dental prevention and education with dynamics and procedures.
- Education in oral health
- Measurement of plaque index
- Measurement of halitosis (bad breath)
- Instruction of brushing technique and flossing
- Dental prophylaxis (teeth cleaning)
- Taking of digital radiography
- Early detection of gum disease and cavities, use of antibacterial rinses, use of fluoride and oral examination of tissues.
To carry out a proper Preventive Dentistry it is recommended to attend consultation once every 4-6 months, depending on the hygiene of each patient.